Medicare Plans Accepted
When you select one of the plans listed below, you'll have access to the skilled and compassionate caregivers at Sharp Community Medical Group.
- All Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans
- Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan*
- Original Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan Individual Medicare Advantage Plans*
- Sharp Direct Advantage Gold Card (HMO)*
- Sharp Direct Advantage Platinum Card (HMO)*
- Sharp Health Plan Group Retiree Plans*
- TRICARE for Life
- UnitedHealthcare Individual Medicare Advantage Plans*
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare (HMO)*
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO)*
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO)*
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)*
- UnitedHealthcare Group Retiree Plan*
*These plans are Medicare Advantage organizations with Medicare contracts, and enrollment in one of these plans will depend on contract renewal.
No matter which plan you choose, as a Sharp Community Medical Group patient, you will receive:
- Coordinated care provided by a primary care doctor working in partnership with you and specialists to maintain your optimal health
- Clinical excellence delivered with understanding and compassion — a level of care we call The Sharp Experience
- Easy access to the care you need, when and where you need it
Sharp Community Medical Group offers:
- 860 Primary and Specialty care doctors
- 20 Urgent Cares
- Two Palomar Express Care clinics
- 16 MinuteClinic locations, the walk-in clinic inside many CVS/pharmacy stores for the same copay as a primary care doctor visit
From Temecula to Imperial Beach, Carlsbad to Alpine — with more than 550 practice locations — we have the broadest coverage in San Diego and North County and our physicians can admit to Sharp HealthCare and Palomar Health Hospitals.
Sharp Community Medical Group only accepts the Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan. We do not accept any Health Net individual Medicare Advantage plans. If you are a Health Net Seniority Plus Group member, please visit Health Net to review your benefits. If your employer offers the Health Net Seniority Plus Group Retiree Plan, contact your benefits administrator to enroll.
Medicare Supplement and Advantage Plans
The biggest difference between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans is network and cost. This video will walk you through the benefits of both plans to help you find the one that is best for you.