Monitor your blood pressure at home.
Self-measuring is one of the easiest ways to be proactive about your health and reach your blood pressure goals. Click the button below if you received our patient letter.Get started
Part of your care team.
Sharp Community Medical Group is dedicated to fulfilling your wellness needs. With our Case Management services, our skilled team works with you and, as appropriate, your family, your primary care doctor and other health care resources to guide you on your journey to best health.
Case management programs include:
- Case Management and Resource Education (CARE) Program
- Complex Case Management
- Health, Wellness and Disease Prevention and Chronic Care Management Program
- Medication Therapy Management
- Outpatient Anticoagulation Program
- Post Discharge Call Program
- Transgender Services
- Transplant Case Management
What is Case Management?
Case Management is a collaborative, team-focused approach to care with one shared goal - health care focused on you. Through telehealth video or phone visits, a Case Manager partners with you as your health coach and helps you:
- achieve and sustain good health
- improve your quality of life while living with a chronic condition
- receive coordinated care from health providers
- connect with services and resources needed to help manage your overall health
How can I get Case Management services?
Case Management support is provided — at no cost — to members who have a Sharp Community primary care doctor.
Talk to your Sharp Community primary care doctor.
You can also talk to your primary care doctor to see if you qualify for Case Management services. Your primary care doctor can send us a referral and our nurses will review your health history.
Who is on my Case Management care team?
Understanding your health history is key in helping you feel your best. In addition to your case manager, your care team may include your Sharp Community primary care doctor as well as a multi-disciplinary team of nurses, pharmacists, care coordinators and social workers. This partnership is further strengthened with the support of your family and empowering them with the knowledge to help you stay healthy.
How does Case Management work?
Sharp Community case managers are registered nurses who work closely with you to create a personalized plan using proven and cost-effective methods to improve your health.
Based on your needs and health care goals, your Case Manager may provide:
- health coaching to help you manage your health and wellness
- care coordination after an unexpected illness or hospitalization
- connections to health care resources to help you stay well
- transition assistance between hospital and home
- placement assistance to a skilled nursing facility care or long term care
- consultation to address medication, dietary or mental health concerns
- advice for your health questions
- connections to community programs and services
- health care monitoring and tracking assistance
- health education promotion
From the time I left the hospital, I have felt nurtured and cared for like I matter.
— Grateful patient
We are committed to providing excellent care centered on you and your family by helping you better manage your health. Contact us at 858-499-3040 and select option 8 or send us an email for more information.