Helping members with diabetes on their journey to better health.
Managing diabetes can be complicated and if left unmanaged can cause serious health issues. With the myAgileLife program, Sharp Community members with type 2 diabetes have access to this health coaching and support text messaging tool that can help you:
- Choose healthier foods
- Get and stay active
- Stay on track with taking medicines
- Keep up with your recommended health screenings
- Achieve your health goals
- Better manage your diabetes
Take control of your health, one text at a time.
myAgileLife offers daily text messaging support and encouragement over a six-month period. It is designed to help people who are diagnosed with diabetes master the foundational behaviors to successfully maintain control of their health.
Members enrolled in the program receive three scheduled messages per day, including important topics such as monitoring blood glucose levels, heart health as it relates to diabetes and more.
You can also add up to five personal self-care reminders to take your medicine, check your blood glucose and get physically active.
Unlimited, interactive text messaging support is also available whenever you have a question or concern.
How do I sign up for myAgileLife?
Enrolling in myAgileLife is easy and there is no cost for Sharp Community members to sign up and participate. You can opt out at any time. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
- Text SCMG4ME to 63141 from your mobile phone to receive a link to the myAgileLife enrollment form or go to myAgileLife.com and enter the SCMG4ME sponsor code to get started.
- Complete the enrollment form online.
- Respond YES when you receive your first text message.