Health, Wellness, Disease Prevention and Chronic Care Management Program
The care you need to get and stay healthy.
The Health, Wellness, Disease Prevention and Chronic Care Management program is designed to outreach and support members who are healthy or with a rising health risk. Program services are available to all individuals enrolled in HMO and ACO-delegated plans.
- Self-management skills
- Lifestyle modifications
- Health and wellness coaching
- Early identification of chronic disease
- Disease complications
- Disease-specific educational materials that can be customized to meet specific educational needs
- Referral to community resources
- Self-management practices
Disease-specific conditions include diabetes, heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, coronary artery disease (CAD), hypertension and chronic kidney disease (CKD).
The program highlights are:
- Education related to depression and mental health, exercise and physical activity, healthy eating, preventing alcohol abuse and alcoholism, quitting smoking, stress management and weight management
- Connecting members to community and support services
- Chronic disease coaching to meet educational needs and health goals.
If you have any questions about the Health, Wellness, Disease Prevention and Chronic Care Management program, please call us at 858-499-3040 and select option 8 or send us an email for more information.