Case Management and Resource Education (CARE) Program
We're here to help you get the care you need.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to be in good health. At Sharp Community, we offer our members more choices to assist you on your wellness journey. Our Case Management Resources Education (CARE) Program can help you along the way.
The CARE Program supports our members by providing information and resources to meet a variety of needs that may adversely affect your health and well-being.
Through the CARE Program a Case Manager may assist with the following:
- transportation for medical care
- access to adult day health care, social day care or legal services
- application for public benefits
- location of support or educational groups
- funding assistance for medication or non-covered equipment
- food resources