Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the most common lung diseases. Having COPD makes it hard to breathe.
There are two main forms of COPD:
- Chronic bronchitis, which involves a long-term cough with mucus
- Emphysema, which involves damage to the lungs over time
Most people with COPD have a combination of both forms.
- How to Breath When You Are Short of Breath
- Day to Day with COPD
- COPD - Control Drugs
- COPD - Quick-Relief Drugs
- COPD - Flare-Ups
- How to Use an Inhaler - No Spacer
- Smoking and COPD
Last Physician Review - January 13, 2015