Patient Satisfaction Surveys
In an effort to offer you the best possible health care, Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG) has developed patient satisfaction surveys. These surveys offer us valuable feedback to continually identify and implement improvement opportunities.
Monthly, SCMG sends randomly selected patients a survey from both their primary care provider (PCP) and their specialty care provider. These questionnaires measure the services each patient received from SCMG physicians and their staff.
The patient experience survey allows us to measure:
- The accessibility of our care.
- The service received from physician staff prior to meeting with your physician.
- The time you spent with your physician.
- Our sensitivity to your needs.
- And your overall level of satisfaction of our services
We at SCMG look forward to your honest responses. Your participation is essential in our efforts to continually provide excellent services to you.